Oct 27, 2020
Welcome to How to Save Your Vacation Rental, a 10-part
educational podcast series hosted by vacation rental advocate Dana
Lubner that will teach you how to solve your business’ greatest
looming threat -- unfair regulation -- from the ground
In this episode Dana accepts a challenge from Matt to put Mile
High Hosts on firm financial footing. Together, they explore key
ideas around generating revenue that host groups need for community
and advocacy efforts.
This episode is brought to you by TRACK powered by TravelNet
Solutions, providing integrated solutions to transform the way
vacation rental hospitality works.
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Expedia's government affairs contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dana’s public contact: email@example.com
- VRMB Communities: https://community.vrmb.com
- We’re also grateful to Rent Responsibly for helping us get the word out.
Rent Responsibly makes advocacy easy by helping local short-term
rental alliances get organized and supporting local leaders every
step of the way.
- And we're grateful to Lexicon Travel Technologies.
With vacation rental demand soaring, if you’re not on the OTAs and
with the RIGHT Channel Manager, you’re losing money. Capture your
share of this enthusiastic and growing market, and get even more
direct bookings with Lexicon Travel Technologies, where you’re
always merchant of record and your brand gets top billing.
Thank you to our featured guests:
- Claire Reiswerg, Sand N Sea
- Megan Mccrea, Southbound Stays & NASTRA
- Paige Teel, Northeast Vacation Rental Professionals
This episode was produced by VRMB Communities at Mangofish
Studios. Our theme song is the ‘STR savior theme’ by DJ Andy